Patlac ( liebe*detail,baalsaal,doeasy)
BOOKING REQUEST <<< click here
- Good Paul - Heaven ( patlac & matthias meyer remix ) / Pets recording
- Patlac - Soulshine ep. / 60Hertz
- Patlac - chp / danza macabra
- Patlac - leslie / yipiee
- Patlac - twilight / liebe*detail
- Patlac - shadowlights ep./Baalsaal rec.
- Patlac - Sparkling Shapes ep./ liebe*detail digital
- Patlac - Cedar (Tendar EP) / DoEasy rec.
- Salt City Skipper EP (with Matthias Meyer)/ liebe*detail Spezial
- Patlac - Estrella EP/ Greelpound rec.
- Patlac - Past 8/ Eminor rec.
- Motorcitysoul - Sirens (Matthias Meyer & Patlac Remix) / Night Drive Music
- Stu Patrics - city shuffle ( patlac remix) / back and forth recordings
- Danza Macabra - the Woods ( Patlac Remix) /darkroom dubs
- Jackname Trouble - slow motion (patlac remix) / mo's ferry productions
- Interelektrika - rosemary (matthias meyer - patlac remix)/ rennbahn rec.
- Mario Aureo & Daniel solar - would you (patlac & matthias meyer rmx)/einmaleins musik
- Mahony BOg - Boy Oh Boy (patlac remix)/ district raw
- Body&Soul - Body&Soul (patlac & matthias meyer remix) / noir music
- Rene Breitbarth - move me (patlac&matthias meyer remix) /baalsaal rec.
- Aikidz&m. - Gloria (patlac remix)/ fantastic friends
- Johannes Lehner - No matter (Patlac remix) / DoEasy rec.
- Märtini Brös. Communicate (Patlac & Matthias Meyer remix)/ Liebe*Detail Spezial
- Mario Aureo Talking Drums (Patlac remix)/ Bouq.
Patlac has always been following his own vision of electronic music. He
started off dj’ing and throwing parties at the age of fifteen in a small
town nearby Hamburg and then eventually got into producing himself. His
first releases in 2007 and 2008 led to a broader recognition of his
skills. releases on several other labels like Liebe*Detail, Baalsaal,
Danza Macabra, 60Hertz, Doeasy rec. and Yippiee followed there after.
Beside his own releases Patlac has earned quite some respect as a
remixer. His remixes for Noir, einmaleins music, darkroom dubs, Night drive music, Undulate, district
raw, baalsaal, bouq., proved that he is a talented producer.
At this time Patlac has quite a busy schedule. He’s resident at Salon Hansen, an Club/Event series in his hometown Lueneburg (Hamburg) and, of course he’s constantly producing and djing, often accompanied by Meyer. Listening to their collaborations or seeing them spinning back to back exemplifies how great two people can compliment each other musically.
All this aside, Patlac still keeps himself very down to earth. A sensitive guy, who is deeply involved with his local scene, caring about friendships and exploring all facettes of music with the curiosity of a newborn child. The future is bright for Patlac and it’ll be exciting to track the development of his productions in the next few years.